Lore Keepers - Warhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witch Elf - Carnage Build

2 posters

Go down

Witch Elf - Carnage Build Empty Witch Elf - Carnage Build

Post  Ganlek Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:28 pm

This is my Witch Elf build. Pure Damage, with a little dotting on the side in case the bastards run =)

http://www.wardb.com/career.aspx?id=22#15:40960:6:40:0:0:25

In testing, i was able to switch from suffering to Carnage at no charge. I am wondering if they are keeping it no charge. I only did it once, so...
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down

Witch Elf - Carnage Build Empty Re: Witch Elf - Carnage Build

Post  sheibeck Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:22 am

Just curious why you don't drop a point from Suffering and use that to buy one of the tactics/morale abilities in one of your two lines. Seems like that might be better than the small percent increase you get from it across the 5 abilities.
sheibeck
sheibeck
Admin

http://lorekeepers.mmorpgheroes.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Well,

"Swift Blades" is parry, which i don't see myself "techincally" to be tanking in order to effectivley use parry. I should be DPS and should not have to parry

"Broad Severing" is a disarm, and will do everyone within 20 feet. I was tempted on this, but I felt like in beta i was more one on one, so the "everyone within 20 feet" would be useless. And 20 feet is pretty short distance.

"Sharpened Edge" - I am still tempted to do this one. 75% armor reduction on a Frenzy is nice.

In the end, I may still choose Sharpened Edge instead of the 25% to my Kiss Triggers, but 25% is nice to the Kisses. Either way, both are quite effective
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down