Lore Keepers - Warhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some slayer info (not set in stone, from pre-release and current beta)

2 posters

Go down

Some slayer info (not set in stone, from pre-release and current beta) Empty Some slayer info (not set in stone, from pre-release and current beta)

Post  Badar Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:47 am

Interesting thread here someone actually decrypted some of the data files on the client. Mythic is not denying this data, only stating it is subject to change and/or may never happen, much was from pre-release on the cut classes also.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3321543

Looks like they intended the slayer to be a CC based mdps, interesting. Will be really cool next month to see what it looks like in current form on test (I hope).

Badar

Back to top Go down

Some slayer info (not set in stone, from pre-release and current beta) Empty Re: Some slayer info (not set in stone, from pre-release and current beta)

Post  Ganlek Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Choppa is what i wanted to play originally, but that worries me to see its suppose to be a cc class. Just what we need, more CC.

Now if they took 3/4 of the cc currently in the game and made one class for each side with them, then cool. otherwise its pointless and will make me want to play less pvp.
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down