Lore Keepers - Warhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactic Slot upgrades!

5 posters

Go down

Tactic Slot upgrades! Empty Tactic Slot upgrades!

Post  Psymon Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 am

Hey guys, I just noticed tonight that when you hit level 20, you get an additional carreer slot tactic on your hotbar. So on my DoK, I can now run +willpower AND +weapon speed on a crit, both of which have been confirmed to function in combat!!!

This is very exciting news and lends some credence to actually taking that level 1 mastery career tactic on your trees. Something to keep in mind, you may get to equip more as you level higher even!!

Psymon

Back to top Go down

Tactic Slot upgrades! Empty Re: Tactic Slot upgrades!

Post  sheibeck Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am

Are you saying you can run 2 career tactics simultaneously? Cause...daaaamn, that's hot!!
sheibeck
sheibeck
Admin

http://lorekeepers.mmorpgheroes.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracoth Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:47 am

Yeah I think eventually you get 4 career tactic slots. Very cool. pirat
Dracoth
Dracoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 am

You can have a total of 4 Career, 2 Renown, and 2 Tomb tactics running at the same time.

2 Tactics at 20, 3 at 30, 4 at 40.
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down

Post  Psymon Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 pm

That's awesome. I was wondering about that, since you seem to get SO many career tactics, plus the ones you can pick up in your mastery specs... it really makes a lot of sense now, though I didn't know about the Tome and Reknown tactics.

Severe Hotness.

And yes Jouc, now my Witchie is running +str and increased bloodlust tactics, along with the +looter in RvR, 3 tactics total... though I wish I knew how to unlock some of the tome tactics...

Maybe you just have to kill a whole bunch of X mobs... Like with the +5% damage to undead, if you kill 5,000 undead or something, it'll unlock it... I've no idea... anyone else seen anything about those?

Psymon

Back to top Go down

Post  Badar Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 pm

That was the case in beta, and I recall they disabled them around release time due to a bug. Not sure if they are even back online but they were initially tome unlocks (mostly for kill count) and then buy from a vendor in IC. Not sure how much will change or has if they even brought them back up after release. I hadn't watched that closely.

Badar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Tome unlocks for mob types are (without looking it up) I believe all quests. For example. The skaven one I unlocked in T3, is that you finish a quest in a tower full of skaven. At the top is a skaven quest guy which ends up giving you the tactic +5% damage to skaven. Once you unlock it, you go to the main city and purchase the tactic at the vendor in the library (for Dest)

Honestly, i find most of these pointless unless you are grinding a specific mob for hours, which I can't imagine doing with all the other stuff you can do in this game (RVR).

now if they had say..."+5% damage vs Dwarves/Human/Elf" then my Witch hunter would be all over that!. Twisted Evil (that is to say, I will pwn them JUST before i fall to my death due to focused fire), which gets worse the higher you go. I believe Order has (in order) an Auto-Focus on WE, Healers, then Sorcs, then the tanks. With a WE, you really have to be tactful and pay attention to whom you are killing and who is paying attention to said victim, else its a suicide kill. We can kill them sure, but you wont make it out =)
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:46 pm

Also, FYI, your second Renown tactic slot is at RR20. Not that i have anything to put in it...but!
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum