Lore Keepers - Warhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squig Herder (and other archer types) info

3 posters

Go down

Squig Herder (and other archer types) info Empty Squig Herder (and other archer types) info

Post  Badar Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey gang, just reading the grab bag and found something I didn't know at all so I wanted to post it...

Q. Does Weapon Skill have any impact on ranged damage?

A. Yes, Weapon Skill increases armor penetration for any physical attack (ranged or otherwise) against Defense. If a melee or ranged attack has a magic element to it, such as Festering Arrow (Corporeal damage), Weapon Skill does not apply.

Here is a link to the entire grab bag, but damned if I haven't been disappointed finding so much WS on squiggy items and now I understand why....

http://www.warherald.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=569

Badar

Back to top Go down

Squig Herder (and other archer types) info Empty Re: Squig Herder (and other archer types) info

Post  Ganlek Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Thats an important stat for my Ironbreaker killing WE =). Also if you hover over your stat, it states that in the tooltip. nOOb =) JK

so, are we the only people that use this board anymore?
Ganlek
Ganlek

Back to top Go down

Squig Herder (and other archer types) info Empty Re: Squig Herder (and other archer types) info

Post  Badar Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:32 pm

I knew it for melee attacks, guess I just never put 2+2 on the ranged physical part for it...

And yeah, not many use this but is 1 or 2 others that occasionally check here. tongue

Badar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracoth Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:28 pm

That's good to know seeing as how I've been playing a squig some lately. And hey I use this board too!.. Suspect
Dracoth
Dracoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down