Lore Keepers - Warhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post  Softhymen Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm

My toon name is Softhymen... real name is John. I have known Dracoth (Chris) and his brother (Bootie/Tim) for about 5 - 7 years... I've known Bernie (don't know his toon name) for too damn long... I know a few other people but don't care to mention who they are as they will probably embarrass themselves and in-turn me.

See you guys in the game!

Softhymen

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post  Softhymen Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm

-moved to guild forum

Last edited by sheibeck on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : private information posted on the public forum)

Softhymen

Back to top Go down

Post  sheibeck Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:41 am

Soft, we already have a teamspeak server that everyone uses. You may not want to post this information in the public channel, I'm deleting it for now as we don't want any schmo on the street having access to your vent server. I'm granting you access to the guild channels and you can post it there if you wish.

We can talk about moving over to a vent server since there is one though, good for a discussion if people really have the preference.
sheibeck
sheibeck
Admin

http://lorekeepers.mmorpgheroes.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down