New Live Event - Heavy Metal (starts mid-Nov)

Go down

New Live Event - Heavy Metal (starts mid-Nov)

Post  Badar on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:36 am

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/liveevents/2008HeavyMetal.php

Very cool sounding event, wish I could ensure I had the days to play every night for a week or so to open up the Blackguard early... Mmmm, I think that might be the melee of choice for me to play. Should be like a offensively tuned Ironbreaker which could be a ball!

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Live Event - Heavy Metal (starts mid-Nov)

Post  Badar on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Q. There will be many people who will be unable to be online every day due to RL circumstances, but will be capable of making up for lost time on other days. Will these people be able to earn enough influence in the event to get the elite reward?

A. The first half of the event will require you to log in every day to complete a daily task. Since the second half of the event will be taking place during the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US, we have decided that your Tome will list the remaining tasks available at that time. This means that you could then choose to do several tasks from the second half of the event in one day. Just remember, you must do all of the daily tasks in order to receive the elite reward, and during the first half of the event, these tasks will be switched out once a day around midday EST!

Full read of this grab bag...
http://www.warherald.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=449

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pheralan Pathfinder on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 pm

This new tank class does sound interesting, and if the daily tasks are set up well, I hope to participate in this quest chain.

Pheralan Pathfinder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Badar on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 am

Please note that although you will need to complete almost every single task to max out your influence to get access to the new classes a week early, you do not need to complete them all.

You can miss a single one and still gain full influence by completing the rest.

Hopefully this helps some who may have missed one of the days already this week. Still a pain, but I suppose it is only 1 additional week of play on the new classes if you complete two weeks of hell. Smile

Oh yeah, the quote is from...
http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2727066

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 am

I don't like that they did it this way, some people cant play every day, or even 4 times a week. Kinda sucks for them. However, the first two seemed quite simple, the first being do the new scenario once, the second being do 3 stages of a pq.

For the 3 stages, Calatius and i just went to Nordland and did the PQ right off the warcamp, quite simple, and we needed to do that PQ anyways.

I am thinking one of them is going to say "Take a keep", which is going to hurt for me =)
Ganlek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Badar on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:18 pm

We'll see. And yes I disagree myself as I haven't been on more then twice in the last near two weeks now I am scrambling to cut in some time to get these done. I suppose I could pass and wait a week to play these but now being on the test server and seeing them I am very happy with what I see so far. It isn't the huge DPS machine some people wanted and will likely fall more like a chaos chosen for DPS with additional situational utility. It will be my sword and board character which I have wanted to play for a while and the extra week of head start may allow me enough time to get him up out of T1 before the pack so online I'll be as much as I can this week. Smile

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:03 am

In case you are all curious:

1.)Reikland Factory scenario 0/1
2.)Complete 3 Stages of a Public Quest 0/3
3.)Complete the Scouting Quest that begins in Reikland Factory Scenario 0/1
4.)Visit the Herald in a Capital City 0/1
5.)Find the Sand Castle in the Reikland Factory Scenario 0/1
6.)Visit a Capital City 0/1
7.)Defeat 15 enemy players in OPEN RVR 0/15
8.)Kill 10 Factory Chickens in the Reikland Factory Scenario 0/10
9.)Kill 20 Undead 0/20
10.)Detonate the Steam Tank Ammo in the Reikland Factory Scenario 0/1
11.)Complete 5 Quests 0/5
12.)Throw 5 Gafferís Gravybombs at enemy players in the Reikland Factory Scenario 0/5
13.)Complete 3 stages of a Public Quest 0/3
14.)Have your realm eat the Famous Factory Sandwich in the Reikland Factory Scenario 0/1
Ganlek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calatius on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 am

they opened this up the other day, not sure if you're all aware...

now you can do any of them, any time before the dec 1st. and they listed them all there. I completed the rest in 1 night to get the box for BG, and then I logged in the next day and it automatically hit the last two on the list that I didn't complete...

so live event completed! =)
Calatius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracoth on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:09 pm

This was almost too easy IMO... but it's nice for those with little time. You can really get it all done in one night. You don't even have to finish all of them to get the Elite reward. Tonight's the last night, last chance to get it done. affraid
Dracoth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down