Good read and patch 1.1 preview information

Go down

Good read and patch 1.1 preview information

Post  Badar on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:43 am

http://www.warherald.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=386

Looks like the rumors of Blackguard and Knight coming in are true indeed... I will be very interested to see how these work out, along with the other class changes likely.

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good read and patch 1.1 preview information

Post  Ganlek on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:15 pm

I just got done reading that as well. Wonder why they decided to put the classes back in already

my Favorites:

"we are working hard on deploying a substantially improved mail system "
(THANK GOD!)

"implementing an RvR-influence system to compliment the current PvE-influence system"
(NEAT! though I don't want this game to become WoW with PVP ratings read: Arena Ratings. This game should be about taking keeps and cities more so than PQ's and Scenarios)

"major additions to the chat system (item linking and more) "
(WOHOO!)

"Almost every career is going to see some changes and love coming their way and there are very, very few changes that will be seen as reductions to a career’s abilities"
(I was waiting for some big class changes)
Ganlek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Hopefully the new server you guys are on will pop up on the transfer list, so I can transfer over, that would be sweet! Very Happy
Ganlek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Badar on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:29 pm

hehe, that would be cool indeed. It does qualify as medium population I think, although it might have went into high. I know I have NEVER seen a queue on it but not sure how much above medium it gets or where they will draw the line.

And yes, is some very encouraging bits in the notes... With luck they won't have any more bugs creep in like the few this week (I know the login failed bug sucked for some of our guys even).

Anyhow, hope you guys are having a ball over there and making some progress. Did Lac or anyone make it over to transfer control to you guys that stayed? Or everyone just bail and join other guilds?

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganlek on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:55 pm

I believe we all just bailed out (not sure on Kurts friends). I don't know how many characters I had in, but I think any I had were removed.

We are doing good here, though work is demanding a bit more of my time lately so I haven't had a chance to play a lot. Cal and I started a lot of noobs to try out various combos. It's funny because we were running a Zealot and Shammy combo (to 16), and decided to hang it up one day before the healing change lol. We were able to AoE a good 12 even level mobs, even with my crappy Zealot AoE. Some good combos out there to play with, that's for sure. (Teamspeak helps a TON! Thank you Teamspeak Server!)

But, we just got back into our mains, whom are still 24. So they should be going up a bit shortly. Damn you Lava Golf! (if you play T3 Scenarios you know what i mean =). From what i have been reading, T4 sucks for a lot of classes (other than the BW), so I'm afraid to keep going =) Hopefully with these class balances incoming, it will change everyone's thought processes (which are currently on 1v1, not RvR)

How is the gang holding up over there? Uber guild banners yet? BTW, don't take a keep, lol, EXPENSIVE!

How are the Scenario queues over there? We played a noob combo over there a while ago, and never go into a scenario, so that took away from the fun.
Ganlek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Badar on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:29 pm

T1 queues are a bit rough, hoping with DC being a Order bonus this week it might help some. T2 seems good honestly, I get in couple an hour weeknights and weeks are pretty steady. T3 I can't speak for, I am without a level there yet.

As for the guild, yeah a bit below claiming keeps yet, only about guild level 8 or 9 (not sure how close they got to 9 since my online early last night). Had a lot of fun on raid last night, took a T2 keep and tried for another but got swatted off like little itty bitty bugs. Still a good time and a good learning event for us. Spent some time in dungeons but really will be nice when we can get to some warband dungeons and get us all in.

Badar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down